Grounded in
Green grass
The birds
Chirping
The rooster
Crowing
And the sun
Drying
The clothes
On the line
Sounds lovely! Are you watching the new Little House on The Prairie? I just started and love it.
Lovely!
Absolutely idyllic!
Sounds like a perfect day.
This sounds so blissful!
Country life is for me. :)
That's a great country day, but I'll skip the clothes on the line. They may spell fresh, but they are definitely not as soft.
Great imagery! I like clothes drying on the line. Reminds me of summers in rural Indiana! We can't have clotheslines per our HOA.
That sounds idyllic!
Sounds lovely! Are you watching the new Little House on The Prairie? I just started and love it.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely idyllic!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect day.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds so blissful!
ReplyDeleteCountry life is for me. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great country day, but I'll skip the clothes on the line. They may spell fresh, but they are definitely not as soft.
ReplyDeleteGreat imagery! I like clothes drying on the line. Reminds me of summers in rural Indiana! We can't have clotheslines per our HOA.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds idyllic!
ReplyDelete