Foggy before
Morning light
Lifting as
Sun meets
Countenance
Much like
Anxiety
Exits the body
As nature
Becomes the
Focus
Enjoy this beautiful day!
another great word picture and lesson.
This is just lovely.
Lovely
Great analogy.
God's creation always gives me peace. Beautiful!
Have a great week.
Beautiful words as always! :D
Nice words.All the best Jan
I really like the way you connected the fog lifting with anxiety leaving the body, because that shift from feeling clouded to finally being able to see clearly is something I think a lot of us can relate to.
Well spoken Regine -love itBlessingsMaxine
Beautiful words and analogy! I hope you have a wonderful Monday :).
Enjoy this beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteanother great word picture and lesson.
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteGreat analogy.
ReplyDeleteGod's creation always gives me peace. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words as always! :D
ReplyDeleteNice words.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I really like the way you connected the fog lifting with anxiety leaving the body, because that shift from feeling clouded to finally being able to see clearly is something I think a lot of us can relate to.
ReplyDeleteWell spoken Regine -love it
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful words and analogy! I hope you have a wonderful Monday :).
ReplyDelete