Singing out
For Praise
Won’t fix
My problems
But it
May heal
My heart
This is so good! Thanks for sharing it, very wise.
AH! Yes, so right. x
So true! I hope your day is wonderful.
Lovely words and feelings, hugs Denise
Praising God in all things is always the right move to make.
Have a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
Praise Him.
Great words
Good words.All the best Jan
Hope it helps.
I pray it does.
Praising the Lord always helps!Blessings,Betsy
So true - to focus on God puts things into perspective - and when we take our attention (hands) off the issues, God can work :)BlessingsMaxine
Yes, I find that singing out Praise to God always helps whatever is hurting me inside. Amen.
Praise is so good for our hearts.
What a wonderful way to look at it.
I hope so!
This is so good! Thanks for sharing it, very wise.
ReplyDeleteAH! Yes, so right. x
ReplyDeleteSo true! I hope your day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLovely words and feelings, hugs Denise
ReplyDeletePraising God in all things is always the right move to make.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥
ReplyDeletePraise Him.
ReplyDeleteGreat words
ReplyDeleteGood words.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Hope it helps.
ReplyDeleteI pray it does.
ReplyDeletePraising the Lord always helps!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
So true - to focus on God puts things into perspective - and when we take our attention (hands) off the issues, God can work :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Yes, I find that singing out Praise to God always helps whatever is hurting me inside. Amen.
ReplyDeletePraise is so good for our hearts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to look at it.
ReplyDeleteI hope so!
ReplyDelete