My favorite and most beloved bird. I see them at my neighbor's bird feeder sometimes. And it's even more special when I'm watering the flowering bush, and one flutters about and visits me.
Oh yes, we enjoy watching the hummers here too. They've been quite busy at the feeder this summer. They keep me busy changing the food every couple of days because it is so hot and we can't let it get 'fermented' in this heat. Don't want any drunk hummingbirds out there. LOL. Seriously, I don't want to make them sick so I try to keep up with it, but it is challenging. I do hope you are having a good and lovely weekend.
Hummingbirds are amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh, the world of hummingbirds. If you watch them long enough, you see they have a lot of drama with other birds too.
ReplyDeleteWe've had three hummingbirds zooming in our backyard, chasing each other away from the feeders. So fun to watch. :D
ReplyDeleteI have seen a hummingbird yet this summer. How wonderful to be able to watch them flitting around.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I love hummingbirds!
ReplyDeleteHummingbirds are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite and most beloved bird. I see them at my neighbor's bird feeder sometimes. And it's even more special when I'm watering the flowering bush, and one flutters about and visits me.
ReplyDeleteHummingbirds are fun to watch. I don't have a feeder but they like the hanging petunias that are on the porch.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, we enjoy watching the hummers here too. They've been quite busy at the feeder this summer. They keep me busy changing the food every couple of days because it is so hot and we can't let it get 'fermented' in this heat. Don't want any drunk hummingbirds out there. LOL. Seriously, I don't want to make them sick so I try to keep up with it, but it is challenging. I do hope you are having a good and lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteI so love watching the hummingbirds come and visit the flowers and the feeder :).
ReplyDeleteHummingbirds amazing, Loved it
ReplyDeleteWe don't have humming birds here - I believe they are exquisite.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
What a wonderful sight!
ReplyDeleteThe imagery in your words is awe inspiring. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThat's neat that you feed the hummingbirds! They like my bee balm plant and I've enjoyed watching them feed on my plant :).
ReplyDelete