May your joy
Be my own
As I learn
That waiting
Is not
Something
To be detested
Yet savored
For the
Best
Possible outcome
I love the idea of waiting being savored. Brilliant!
Nice :-D
Waiting with patience is a virtue. Well said here!
We are often impatient, but anticipation is part of the joy in the process.
This is so powerful. I really struggle with waiting, but I love the way you have reframed that process <3
Great words
That is something we all of us need to repeat to ourselves daily. This is Katie Isabella and Ramblingon. And Admiral Hestorb. Don't know how it will sign off...See you soon. (HUG)
Well said.Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Good words.Sending good wishes to you.All the best Jan
Good
Inspiring words dear Regine. Hugs, Denise
Joy is a choice - and to want God's joy is the best choice of all - especially when in a season of waiting.BlessingsMaxine
I love the idea of waiting being savored. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteNice :-D
ReplyDeleteWaiting with patience is a virtue. Well said here!
ReplyDeleteWe are often impatient, but anticipation is part of the joy in the process.
ReplyDeleteThis is so powerful. I really struggle with waiting, but I love the way you have reframed that process <3
ReplyDeleteGreat words
ReplyDeleteThat is something we all of us need to repeat to ourselves daily. This is Katie Isabella and Ramblingon. And Admiral Hestorb. Don't know how it will sign off...See you soon. (HUG)
ReplyDeleteWell said.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. ♥
Good words.
ReplyDeleteSending good wishes to you.
All the best Jan
Good
ReplyDeleteInspiring words dear Regine. Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteJoy is a choice - and to want God's joy is the best choice of all - especially when in a season of waiting.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine