Sunday
The Lord’s Day
I’m up
And ready
To Praise
You
Yes, and Amen! I hope your day contains many moments of reminders of God's goodness and faithfulness.
Amen, Regine!
Amen!Hope your day is filled with many blessings, Dearie.XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
Amen
Amen, ANDREJA!
Amen.
Sunday is my favorite day. Such a peaceful one, with no distractions from the world. Have a wonderful week ahead, dear Regine.
Lots of Sunday blessings to you my friend.Blessings,Betsy
Amen! It's a glorious day when we get to be in His presence!
AmenAll the best Jan
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
I hope you had a wonderful Sunday dear Regine :)
I hope your day was wonderful,
Hallelujah - I trust you had a blessed and joy-filled day.BlessingsMaxine
Hope it was a peaceful Sunday!
Yes, and Amen! I hope your day contains many moments of reminders of God's goodness and faithfulness.
ReplyDeleteAmen, Regine!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteHope your day is filled with many blessings, Dearie.
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
Amen
ReplyDeleteAmen, ANDREJA!
ReplyDeleteAmen.
ReplyDeleteSunday is my favorite day. Such a peaceful one, with no distractions from the world. Have a wonderful week ahead, dear Regine.
ReplyDeleteLots of Sunday blessings to you my friend.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Amen! It's a glorious day when we get to be in His presence!
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Sunday dear Regine :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your day was wonderful,
ReplyDeleteHallelujah - I trust you had a blessed and joy-filled day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Hope it was a peaceful Sunday!
ReplyDelete