Peace
Wash over me
Like a steady downpour
On an
August day
Amen, sister!
That's best kind of peace...the kind that washes us over and under and inside too. (((HUGS)))
Yes!
Amen. That feeling is unmistakble.
I don't like this constant drizzle, it hasn't rained for a long time and now showers, I’d rather it rains at night, I don't like rain during the day, if at least not early in the morning, then I take my pug out :))
Amen!
Praying for peace for you and sending hugs :).
Each and every day, every minute and every second. Sending many prayers, much love and loads of hugs :)
I'm with you on the peace there just isn't enough of it. Warm hugs Angela xXx
Praying for peace.
May you get your peace.
May God's peace envelope youBlessingsMaxine
I hope you have a peaceful and beautiful day <3
Amen, sister!
ReplyDeleteThat's best kind of peace...the kind that washes us over and under and inside too. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeleteAmen. That feeling is unmistakble.
ReplyDeleteI don't like this constant drizzle, it hasn't rained for a long time and now showers, I’d rather it rains at night, I don't like rain during the day, if at least not early in the morning, then I take my pug out :))
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeletePraying for peace for you and sending hugs :).
ReplyDeleteEach and every day, every minute and every second. Sending many prayers, much love and loads of hugs :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the peace there just isn't enough of it. Warm hugs Angela xXx
ReplyDeletePraying for peace.
ReplyDeleteMay you get your peace.
ReplyDeleteMay God's peace envelope you
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
I hope you have a peaceful and beautiful day <3
ReplyDelete