*I had a good meeting with the Podiatrist yesterday. *Fall will be here soon. *Farfalle noodles, pasta sauce, and broccoli. *will get new arches for my foot soon.
What’s on your heart? The daughter of my dear friend who passed a few years ago has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. What’s bringing you joy? I have lost one pound. It may not seem like much to others but I have been stuck at this exact weight and hope this is a sign I am moving downwards again. What’s in your cart? Back to school treats. My daughters and DILs are teachers going back next week and I will have grandchildren until school officially starts. And they are always hungry. What is making you smile? I dont'think I am smiling but I am not frowning so that is good enough for today.
Well, my dad died August 1st so that loss has been on my heart since. Losing myself in my art has brought me joy (of a sort) and I don't think I have anything in my cart right now. Funny books and TV shows have been making me smile.
Wondering who our new minister will be Long lunch with friends today gave me immense joy. My cart is empty New neighboi's kids make me smile when I see them outside playing.
What’s on your heart? Happiness to be home with my cat-girl What’s bringing you joy? All the effort Rick went to to make my birthday so special. What’s in your cart? Nothing tonight but tomorrow cat food and a mat for a painting. What is making you smile? Thinking of the past few days.
Colombia is my favorite kind of coffee, so much joy in a good cup.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
*I had a good meeting with the Podiatrist yesterday.
ReplyDelete*Fall will be here soon.
*Farfalle noodles, pasta sauce, and broccoli.
*will get new arches for my foot soon.
Have a sweet day, Regine.
Cloudy eclipse day
ReplyDeleteWhat’s on your heart? Finishing a great book that has be on the edge of my seat.
ReplyDeleteWhat’s bringing you joy? Hubby and our kitties.
What’s in your cart? A stainless steel water fountain for our kitties.
What is making you smile? Life.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Regine. ♥
Hope to see this eclipse shortly! :-D
ReplyDeleteWhat’s on your heart? The daughter of my dear friend who passed a few years ago has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
ReplyDeleteWhat’s bringing you joy? I have lost one pound. It may not seem like much to others but I have been stuck at this exact weight and hope this is a sign I am moving downwards again.
What’s in your cart? Back to school treats. My daughters and DILs are teachers going back next week and I will have grandchildren until school officially starts. And they are always hungry.
What is making you smile? I dont'think I am smiling but I am not frowning so that is good enough for today.
The tagline of my blog is "Meeting the Miraculous in the Mundane." That's where we can meet God fully each day, Regine!
ReplyDeleteWell, my dad died August 1st so that loss has been on my heart since. Losing myself in my art has brought me joy (of a sort) and I don't think I have anything in my cart right now. Funny books and TV shows have been making me smile.
ReplyDeleteWondering who our new minister will be
ReplyDeleteLong lunch with friends today gave me immense joy.
My cart is empty
New neighboi's kids make me smile when I see them outside playing.
Yum, I'd love some good pizza!
ReplyDeleteWhat’s on your heart? Happiness to be home with my cat-girl
ReplyDeleteWhat’s bringing you joy? All the effort Rick went to to make my birthday so special.
What’s in your cart? Nothing tonight but tomorrow cat food and a mat for a painting.
What is making you smile? Thinking of the past few days.