Rainy days
Here again
Maybe the
Hint
I need
To enjoy
Some rest
Do send some rain my way! I miss it so much.Amaliaxo
I'm jealous. I keep praying for rain. We really need it here in Utah.
Let your brain and body enjoy the rainy day!
Rainy days are nice if not too many in a row. :)
My part of the UK could do with some rainy days.My good wishes.All the best Jan
It rained at my house today too. It was kind of nice, just one day.
Rainy days are both comforting and cozy. I appreciate them immensely. Have a sweet rainy day.
Enjoy the rain and the rest!
We had some rain this morning, not enough to clear the drought, but at least it's something, feels so good. x
At least you are not dealing with fires... we are due rain again at the end of the week - our temperature this morning was -7oC (19.4oF)- a tad chilly, and crunchy underfoot!BlessingsMaxine
Do send some rain my way! I miss it so much.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
I'm jealous. I keep praying for rain. We really need it here in Utah.
ReplyDeleteLet your brain and body enjoy the rainy day!
ReplyDeleteRainy days are nice if not too many in a row. :)
ReplyDeleteMy part of the UK could do with some rainy days.
ReplyDeleteMy good wishes.
All the best Jan
It rained at my house today too. It was kind of nice, just one day.
ReplyDeleteRainy days are both comforting and cozy. I appreciate them immensely. Have a sweet rainy day.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rain and the rest!
ReplyDeleteWe had some rain this morning, not enough to clear the drought, but at least it's something, feels so good. x
ReplyDeleteAt least you are not dealing with fires... we are due rain again at the end of the week - our temperature this morning was -7oC (19.4oF)- a tad chilly, and crunchy underfoot!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine