We got 3 inches of a nice gentle, steady rain the night before last. The farmers are definitely happy but I wish I could transport it to our old home of Spokane to help with the fires. Blessings, Betsy
We are due for rain (again) on Sunday - and then most of next week by the looks of it - but it is winter here, so I won't complain, as it means the water table will be high ready for a long hot summer. Hopefully it will quell some of the wildfires and clear the smoke from the air Blessings Maxine
We have been so very dry here but finally got rain yesterday. Glad you are getting some too!
ReplyDeleteThis rain has and continues to be a blessing.
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed with rain!
ReplyDeleteTypical summer day!
ReplyDeleteRain is good sometimes
ReplyDeleteNice to get rain.
ReplyDeleteIn fact rain would be most welcome in my part of the UK.
All the best Jan
We got 3 inches of a nice gentle, steady rain the night before last. The farmers are definitely happy but I wish I could transport it to our old home of Spokane to help with the fires.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Would love to share the rain with you. I like your post.
ReplyDeleteSend me rain... I desperately need it, me and my land!
ReplyDeleteWe are due for rain (again) on Sunday - and then most of next week by the looks of it - but it is winter here, so I won't complain, as it means the water table will be high ready for a long hot summer. Hopefully it will quell some of the wildfires and clear the smoke from the air
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
That's great.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you have to have the rain to really love the sun.
ReplyDelete