Saturday, August 22, 2026

Season

 In the 

Season of 

Not knowing

And it is

A season

Far longer than

I’d like to

Admit


I’m tired

Yet trying

To trust

What can’t

Be understood

8 comments:

  1. I'll vouch for that. Going through some uncertainty myself these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big comforting hug sent your way dear Regine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly difficult season, but be sure that God holds you in His hands, as we hold you in our prayers.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really captures how exhausting a season of uncertainty can be, especially when there are no clear answers and all you can do is keep going and trust. I love how simple the words are, because they leave room for the weight of what you’re feeling. Sometimes trusting does not mean we stop being tired or afraid, it just means we keep taking the next step even when we cannot see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like all we can do is to trust and obey. Uncertainty is so hard. Sending hugs :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully September and Fall will be better for you. A hug for you on this Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete