Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Surrender

 Surrender

Sounds

So simple

Yet execution

Is so hard

To do

Right now

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just can't let go.

    Have a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to come over and say Hi. Thank you for your blog friendship, Regine. Means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I still struggle with surrender 50 + years on in my walk with God. Keep on keeping on Regine, it's worth it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Surrender is not part of our sinful nature which is why doing it is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember singing the hymn "I Surrender All" many times at the close of a service, on my knees, and praying that God would help me to truly "surrender all to Thee my precious Savior, I surrender all." It wasn't easy because sometimes the things I needed to surrender were things I thought I needed to survive, but when I finally let go and let God be in control, He gave me peace of mind and heart and I could move forward in faith. And He always provided everything I truly needed, and still does to this day. Praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete