Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thoughts

 First of all, I need to say THANK YOU!!!  First for knowing how long I’ve been blogging. Second for your wonderful comments. This morning, I saw a friend post that she is requesting prayers for her child. A possible CP diagnosis. I’ve prayed. But, honestly I don’t know how to pray. In all my years, this is the one thing I’ve stopped asking. You don’t know how life will go. Independence. That’s a pipe dream. I have in some ways. Other ways not so much. And I don’t know if I will fully have it. That’s acceptance. I accept that I don’t know, and that’s the only answer I can give you. The one I can give myself. So please pray if you’d like. 

11 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for the best outcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray all the time so I'll be praying.

    I'm glad you're doing better, Regine. Don't be hard on yourself. We're all what we are and none of us are perfect.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs and prayers! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best! Many prayers, keep smiling💗💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that lady and her child all the best, dreams have changed but hopefully new ones will be made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will pray - What a difficult situation to be in - may they know God's perfect peace, no matter the outcome
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers and positive thoughts and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I will say a prayer for your blog friend's child right now.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete