Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Blessing and a value

 Learning 

That the mirror

Is not my enemy

My mind needs

To be molded

By the Father

Not others

Who don’t know

The real me


I’m getting used to new scars. And it’s freeing. Access to medical care is a blessing. I’m up and moving. If you’d told me that right now, I wouldn’t have believed you. I’m grateful for how God is faithful then, now and forevermore. When God made me, I wondered. The fact that He has kept His promise to provide and protect me leaves me breathless. I’m expensive. And He has continued to say, Not a problem. He loves me so much. Maybe I should do the same. 

Be a blessing. The only occupation that has lasting value

19 comments:

  1. We are what we are and it's good to be good in our skin.

    Have a fabulous day, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Regine,
    Yes, completely trusting God is our only strong hold!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tudo está bem desde que a pessoa se sinta confortável.
    Cumprimentos poéticos

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.cbtcognitivebehavioraltherapy.com/emile-coue-method/
    There is inside a .pdf material.
    I think God is working also trough our mind. Maybe you can use the ideas from this material
    Be blessed, Regine!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good and glad you are getting there. Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scars will heal in time and so will your heart. You are well on the way and that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is so good, Regine. Thank you. Be a blessing... and you are a blessing to us every day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great news Regine - and yes God is a faithful provider and protector. I love your final statement about being a blessings - you have certainly blessed me
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great poem.
    Have a nice day my dear friend.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He doesn't promise any of us that anything in our lives would be easy or fun, but as you say He promises to be "with us" through it all. You are priceless to your Heavenly Father sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you're getting better, Regine! Medical care is a blessing and yes, expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete