Sunday, October 23, 2022

Thank you

 Observations after two surgeries in two months

Stamina is a daily battle

Health is wealth. A true blessing

God provides

Relief is an elixir


I would ask that you grace me with your prayers as my mind and body undergo a revamp. Ten minutes on a treadmill leaves me exhausted. Overhauling the mind, body and soul is a journey. I’m being selfish for the first time in my life to adjust. I’m having to guard my energy. My words have left me. I’m just so glad you continue to show up. Thank you

17 comments:

  1. Not everyone is in the same place at the same time. In my opinion, one of the best things about the Internet is that we can hold each other up as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forza un passo alla volta e vedrai che pian piano anche il tapis roulant diventerà tuo amico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for your recovery. Be kind to yourself and take as much time as it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Regine,
    Praying with perseverance—always will pay off!
    Big hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of good wishes to you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers being said for you.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a pleasure to spend time with you my friend...you are precious to so many!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending hugs and prayers. I know how you feel, I am still struggling after my operations, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for strength and quick healing to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course we show up with prayers and encouragement. We know you'd do the same for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just said a prayer for you, my dear. Hoping you get more energy in the days ahead. Surgery drains the body, and I'm thinking of you this Monday morning and sending comforting love.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete