Saturday, October 8, 2022

Weekend

 Update

I still have to take a pain pill to sleep at night

I still cry

But

I’m slowly returning. Normal. I can’t say. I have to realize I’ve had two surgeries in two months. As well as I do physically, mentally I’m in the woods. Trying to get out each day, but I still can’t verbalize to the outside world my feelings. Besides you all only my best friend knows the depth of my pain. When people ask, I leave it that my body couldn’t handle bearing children. 

I’d ask a favor. Please dont ask a person of faith why they wouldn’t sacrifice their bodies to birth a child. I can’t be fruitful and multiply. Physically it takes every ounce I have to take care of myself. I can’t question God on this anymore. I can’t take away CP. I can’t take away genetics. I can’t risk my life. You love me so well, but just a little thought. 

14 comments:

  1. I wish you good health and a nice relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending healing prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thoughts and prayers to stay positive and to love you. You have probably touched more lives than you know. All the best to a quick recovery and finding joy in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healing will come; hang in there! I never got the chance to have children so I know that sorrow. Please know you're not alone. Hugs and prayers to you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Regine. I would hope no one would say something like that!
    Praying for you, for peace and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Regine,
    Oh, I've encountered such 'cruel' people...
    But it is between us and God—he understands WHY and he also will sustain us.
    Big hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't take rude questions personally. You have the right to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been through a couple of tough months, both physically and mentally. Prayers for healing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness I didn't realize the intensity of what you've been going through these past few months!! So sorry you are in pain. Remember: you are a superstar!! You can do hard things!! And I'm totally w you on the kid thing :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Continuing to pray. You are so special to so many. You give us such food for thought and I'm learning so much about so many things my sweet friend! Your writings are insightful and your poetry is beautiful! Hugs and smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am saying a prayer for healing right now, Regine.

    And catching up on your heartwarming posts.

    love you,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete