Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Majestic love

 I’m fighting my flesh today. Trying now to cower to my own expectation. Worshipping through the anxiety. Having to trust. I don’t understand much, but this I know:  God wants all of me. And He will get it. He stripping away the filter. I’m raw. Square one is better with God than polished refinement. 

You want it all

I hide

But you 

Find me

Every time

Without

Batting an eyelash


Love yourself

It’s the one thing

That makes me shudder

To this day

Let me view

The mirror’s reflection

As proof of Your majesty

5 comments:

  1. That's an amazing way to give grace to yourself, darling! I often shudder the same way when I look in the mirror, so this is a lovely reminder. Also what a sweet message to wake up to... thank you!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Regine.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your good words to remind everybody

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an encouragement Regine, and write so truthfully and powerfully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete