Monday, July 17, 2023

Today’s thought

 Let me tell you:  Therapy is where it’s at right now. I was telling her I felt all I could offer people was prayer. True prayer. And she told me that was more than enough. I can’t offer you money or much else, but I can offer my heart through intercession. Let me tell you: She was right. When you offer your heart, you give people the best gift. Disability has never rid me of one my worst fears. A burden who takes more than she gives. God has shown up for me again to prove how right she was. I’m so glad to be proven wrong once again. God says told you so once again. I’m gladly conceding the loss

If my life’s mission

Is to love 

Through prayer

Than that’s

A job title

I shall assume


On that note I have a prayer request. I will not divulge their name, but a devastating diagnosis has led this person to seek Him to cope.  Please pray as you see fit. God bless you all. 

15 comments:

  1. Prayers are far better than other things. Way to go, Regine.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words always life me, Regine. And am adding my prayers for your friend who is struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are seeing a feeling the benefits of therapy. Prayer is so very important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayer is the most powerful tool we have and I use it all the time! Blessings to you and those who need prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayer is the most powerful gift we can give to another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers are the best gift. I'll be praying for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your friend. God is able to give comfort and peace beyond what we can imagine. Prayer is the key that unlocks that door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers of peace and strength. x K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayer and intersession is an incredibly powerful ministry Regine - never underestimate it!
    Will pray for the situation as requested
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. The power or prayer...
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible, darling! So open and generous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment, Regine! I can see that you have a beautiful heart for the Lord! I will pray for you and your friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking of your friend who is suffering!

    -Ashley
    https://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete