We too have had a little cool down, although they are saying the worse heat of the summer is coming Sunday through next Tuesday, not looking forward to that at all.
That visual sounds so nice. I think a lot of people are having some overcast days and a little rain right now. It makes for a cozy day at home with soup or hot cocoa. ; )
Sounds as though you are 'over' you long hot summer - have some of our winter - we are heading for a -4oC frost again tomorrow morning... Blessings Maxine
It's cool here this morning too, but we are very dry. I love the picture you painted of soup, cornbread and a blanket!
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful
ReplyDeleteOh, I can already imagine... I've had enough of hot summer and we're waiting for another heat wave... when will winter come???
ReplyDeleteGreat thoughts!
ReplyDeleteSounds delightful!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so perfect! I am definitely dreaming of cozy days and cooler temperatures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful thought.
ReplyDeleteWe had two days of "cool" temps in the 80's before 100's again starting Sunday. Your thoughts sound very wonderful to me too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I have become very sensitive to air conditioning and I am actually eating a lot of soup lately. I love soup weather and can't wait until it is here.
ReplyDeleteWe too have had a little cool down, although they are saying the worse heat of the summer is coming Sunday through next Tuesday, not looking forward to that at all.
ReplyDeleteThat's great
ReplyDeleteThat visual sounds so nice. I think a lot of people are having some overcast days and a little rain right now. It makes for a cozy day at home with soup or hot cocoa. ; )
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Sounds as though you are 'over' you long hot summer - have some of our winter - we are heading for a -4oC frost again tomorrow morning...
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine