Awaiting the cool down
Along with the rain
As a good book
Awaits its meeting
With my fingertips
Some hot tea
Some whipping cream
And a huge smile
For the decision
Was made
To appreciate
Each day
Sweet words indeed! You are an inspiration. Love and hugs, Denise
A positive way to start the day!
Whip cream in hot tea sounds good. I'll have to try that.
You are so talented. I always love reading your work! You've captured such a special moment <3
Nice words.All the best Jan
Yes I appreciate every day :)
Sweet words indeed! You are an inspiration. Love and hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteA positive way to start the day!
ReplyDeleteWhip cream in hot tea sounds good. I'll have to try that.
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented. I always love reading your work! You've captured such a special moment <3
ReplyDeleteNice words.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Yes I appreciate every day :)
ReplyDelete