Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Questions

 What are you reading?

What’s in your cart?

What are you drinking?

What are you eating?

What is making you smile?


Rereading old favorites

Books

Coffee

Cereal

You all


Your turn

16 comments:

  1. I just finished a Nelson DeMille book- he is such a good writer!! His books are long and very detailed with complex plots and great characters. Sort of how I imagine my own fiction books would be if I were to write one. HAHA!! Nothing in my cart right now. Sipping a Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar right now (morning drink of choice...) and will have a bagel with egg for brunch/lunch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and our kitties always make me smile.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you reading? blogs!!
    What’s in your cart? breathly painting books
    What are you drinking? very cold, sweet ice tea
    What are you eating? just finished left over new england clam chowder
    What is making you smile? the hubs is making me laugh...he is making fun of me!!

    stay cool and keep smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Gone with the Wind, drinking water, there's nothing in my cart, I had Brunswick stew for lunch, and just waking up every day makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading "I See You Called In Dead"
    Drinking Zevia Black Cherry
    Carts are empty
    Eating A turkey sandwich
    Smiling because the lawn crew is here and the grass was getting long

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you reading? A book about smugglers and smuggling set in the 17th and 18th Century

    What’s in your cart? There was a mix of meat, fish and vegetables earlier as I stocked up a little.

    What are you drinking? I have a cup of tea on the table.

    What are you eating? Nothing at the moment.

    What is making you smile? I've just checked the score and England are 1 - 0 against Argentina, at the moment!!!
    Will we make it to the finals ?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear England lost to Argentina!
    Another cup of tea may help me smile again :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading an Advanced Reader Copy of a murder mystery on an old cruise liner crossing the Atlantic..but I can't remember the name off the top of my head. It's good though! I don't have anything in my cart at the moment. I'm drinking water and I hope to eat a slice of Alec's latest cheesecake soon; it's coconut with almond meringue and white chocolate drizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chuck just bought some compression socks for himself and Beth. (We are party animals over here!) :) For dinner tonight I had an apple with peanut butter.
    What is making me smile? I've made a decision to simplify my life a little. I already feel the weight lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are you reading? My reading has slowed down. I need to get stuck back in.

    What’s in your cart? Today it was already cooked shrimp, paper plates, paper cups, broccoli and cheese soup all from Costco.

    What are you drinking? Water with a slice of lemon.

    What are you eating? A taco filled with lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes, black beans and more shrimp.

    What is making you smile? You :)

    Hugs, Denise


    ReplyDelete
  11. About to start reading Sooley by John Grisham
    Nothing in a cart
    Drinking - water
    Eating - half a candy bar, instead of dessert
    My cat's antics this evening are making me smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reading The Beach Escape
    Arnica pellets are in my cart
    Drinking coffee
    Eating nothing right now, but homemade pumpkin oat bake is ready.
    One of my kids made me laugh out loud and boy it felt good. My newly organized container drawer makes me smile every time I open it now.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *your sweet blog
    *coffee, chicken, squash, orange juice
    *morning coffee
    *son made jumbo shrimp last night with cocktail sauce
    *got home safely from my trip and special memories.

    Have a wonderful day Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are you reading? -- Local Gone Missing by Fiona Barton
    What’s in your cart? -- Yogurt
    What are you drinking? -- Water
    What are you eating? -- Bread Sticks and no veggies
    What is making you smile? -- I got a haircut today!

    ReplyDelete