Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Questions

 What are you reading?

What are you eating?

What are you drinking?

What’s in your cart?

What are you thinking about?


Old magazines

Protein cookies

Water

Books

Too much


Your turn

9 comments:

  1. What are you reading? Cat Haiku

    What are you eating? Kitchen Sink Cookie (a very large cookie) from Panera.

    What are you drinking? Coffee

    What’s in your cart? Doll clothes for Stacie and Skipper.

    What are you thinking about? My diabetes. (I knew I shouldn't have had that cookie, but I wanted to celebrate.) I've been working at the library for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading There Used To Be Wolves
    Eating Toast
    Drinking Coffee
    Nothing in the cart
    Thinking about all the laundry I need to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. *about with wildfires in the area.
    *coffee and Lorna Doone shortbread cookies
    *coffee
    *pork ribs and barbecue sauce, lots of fruit
    *workers coming over today - internet, landscaping

    A happy Wednesday Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are reading old magazines! I hope they have been interesting ones. I've been reading Murder at Cinnamon Falls, which is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading a book the title of which I don't know!! It's on my Kindle. Just started it and not sure I'll complete it. I am drinking water after drinking too much pop! I'm eating some veggie chips- so good! I ordered a few things yesterday so the cart is empty, thankfully! I'm thinking about my plans for tomorrow. I love looking through old magazines! Hope you have lots of good ones :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading 2 Truths and A Lie by Sara Shepard.. it's pretty good but not a real favorite. But I need to know who did it! For lunch I had a salad with some chicken and diner will be pork chops with rice pilaf and some yet undetermined vegetable. I'm drinking water; since it's pretty much all I drink. I have a twin XL throw blanket and some bathroom dixie cups in my Amazon cart (one for the college kid and one because we can not find them anywhere in any brand locally!). I'm thinking a lot about college drop off and first year jitters and how all that will go as we now have less than a month left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you reading? Ann Cleeves "Silent Voices"
    What are you eating? Yogurt and granola
    What are you drinking? Water
    What’s in your cart? Right now, nothing. Soon, cherries!
    What are you thinking about? Wondering if Lizzie is getting sick. She seems to be sneezing a lot and her eating is off.

    ReplyDelete