Friday, July 3, 2026

yet

 Some days

I just have

To remember

That not

Having answers

Could be 

The biggest blessing


I’m having

To say

I don’t know

And leave

It there


Life may not

Be fair

But its 

Goodness 

Needs to be found

In perfectly fried chicken

Or a beautiful butterfly

Who spreads

Its wings

No matter

The circumstance


Inundate my spirit

With grace and mercy

As I learn

To wait 

With joy

And expectancy

Of a peace

I’ve not

Felt yet

5 comments:

  1. Bom dia, Regine
    Que possamos esperar em Deus com graça e misericórdia em todo tempo. Um forte abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's goodness is all around us in everything when we stop to look. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many ways to find goodness. My purring cat is one, the sound of waves is another. We've much to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding beauty in the tiny things brings a joy and peace that only Gold can give... may you also find His joy and peace in the bigger things of life
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete