As I embark
On another
Birthday today
I’m grateful
For a life
I could have
Never dreamed
I’d have
I still
Don’t have
All I want
But as
Long as
I’m alive
I have the
Opportunity
To chase
The chance
Happy Birthday, Regine!!!
Happy Birthday Regine! Have a blessed day!
Ohh Happy Birthday my giorl Regine...kiss and hug, Andreja!
Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day <3
Happy Birthday!
Oh, Happy Birthday, Regine! May God bless you with many more very happy birthdays, and praying for God to give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4). (((HUGS))) and blessings today.
Happy Birthday. :)
Happy Birthday! and many more....
Happy Birthday, Regine!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Regine! Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteOhh Happy Birthday my giorl Regine...kiss and hug, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh, Happy Birthday, Regine! May God bless you with many more very happy birthdays, and praying for God to give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4). (((HUGS))) and blessings today.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! and many more....
ReplyDelete