Monday, June 26, 2023

Amen

 Lord, 

It’s a new week. A new mindset. A day for physical therapy. I don’t know whether or not my body or mind needs more preparation. Physically, I know my body is in for a journey. One I’m equipped for. The question is this:  Can I get my mind in shape.  My knee will get worked for six weeks, but will my mind cooperate. I pray I can keep a joyful spirit as I embark on an adventure. Mending body parts has become an adventure. It’s one I don’t enjoy, but appreciate its necessity. Lord, may you show yourself through the sweat, the clenched teeth, the struggle and the discomfort. For six weeks, I will be uncomfortable. And Lord that is when You shine. Use my pain for Your pleasure. Love oneself and one another. 

13 comments:

  1. Even as a yoga instructor, I struggle with that mind/body connection! Stay strong, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on this next journey of yours! I love the thought of keeping a joyful spirit through all the difficulty. Thank you for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can mend everything that needs mending.

    Have a blessed day and week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been rehabbing my ankle so I know how you feel. Wishing you strength and positive energy on your journey to healing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. I hope you are successful beyond your wildest dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good wishes your way. (My last PT session is Thursday. I'll miss it. I'm not really ready yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you the best on this journey. Know it is hard. Positive thoughts from here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May you know the Grace of God through this journey, Regine
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your PT is less pain with good results! Hang in there, Regine!

    ReplyDelete