Friday, May 10, 2024

Gauzy

 A gauzy coverup

Shows a cobalt 

One piece

Toned calves

A product of

Yoga and

A stationary bike

The marked difference

In my body

Is bringing

Stability to 

My mind

Outside in

The transformation 

Is not noticed

Until now

When I’m able

To put pen

To paper

My toes

Are stubbed

And dug

Into the sand

Looking down

I marvel

At something

So simple

That gives

The biggest smile

Knowing

Oneness

With the 

Father’s creation

Is encapsulating

My toe beds

18 comments:

  1. I can totally imagine you doing yoga, it just fits with your poems. For me, not so much, I don’t have the flexibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does something to your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gauzy coverup could be my favorite or a gauzy top to make me feel good!! toned thighs are even better and feeling good about ones self is the best!! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healing thoughts, nothing better than toes dug in the warm sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toes in the sand and one with creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your body will soon be as strong as your mind and soul my dear! You got this <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job, darling!
    Happy Friday :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for all your hard work paying off; it's great when you can start to see and feel the results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thrilled you are doing so well:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been awhile since I've dug my toes into the sand. Warm memories. Happy for you.

    Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous transformation you are going through Regine - lots of hard work, physically, mentally and spiritually. God is good
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. You paint a lovey serene picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your words describe those sensations we get when we are immersed in God's creation. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete