Saturday, May 4, 2024

Love well

 The shower sessions

Where I let the water

Caress my aching muscles

And spend a few minutes

In repose

And reflection

Some days

Writing 

Becomes

A blessing

And a burden

The feeling

Of needing

To deliver

Has left me

Depleted

And dejected

But then

I have to remember

What or who

Do I write for

Is it my own

Glory or His

If no fame came

To my name

For this gift

Would God

Still be well pleased

With me

And I have to trust

And believe

Without doubt

That He would

Search my heart

And motives

O Lord

Make me 

The creation

The daughter

You know

And love well

12 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Regine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reflection is such a therapeutic thing. Missing you lovely - I hope you're well! (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing this. Many blessings everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your strength inspires, darling.
    Thx for believing in me, too. Love that poem!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to read your words.
    Wishing you a peaceful weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have to be famous here on earth to always seek God and His will for us. Blessings, Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything we write to glorify God is a good thing.

    Have a beautiful week, Regine.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. In this you are not alone. From time to time I need to step back, take a deep breath and refocus. We are not machines but flesh and blood. Even God stopped and rested on the seventh day after his work creating the heavens and earth. Dieng famous has it's own set of problems and setbacks. It is better to be as we are than to desire what will be stumbling blocks.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete