Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Right

 Took a look

At my body

This morning

And for the 

First time

I smile

Despite my condition

I look good

I feel good

Now to get 

My brain

Mind and soul

To get in alignment 

Because wholeness

Is attainable

Not some 

Far fetched

Fantasy

God

Go to work

Surrendering

My need

To be right


Can you please pray for a special little human very close to me. I’m scared, but know He’s in control as much as my mind would like to fight that very knowledgeable fact. 

Love you all. 

Love yourself and one another

17 comments:

  1. As usual I love your words. Also prayers sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have a great day, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for that special little human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the Course of Miracles, lesson 47 has the title:
    "God is the strength in which I trust".
    https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/A-Course-in-Miracles.pdf
    Prayers and good vibes for you and the little human.
    All the best, Regine. ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for your special little human!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to read. And my thoughts go out to your special person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you are feeling better and hope your little person soon is too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, wholeness is attainable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! Keep that feeling every day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayer done and continuing. Understanding what you have is beautiful and what you are is too is a blessing.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wise words once again Regine. I am so thankful I can pray for that situation from here, and now, as God is not limited by time or distance.
    Blessings of Peace be yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I am saying a prayer right now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete