Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday blessings

 The mind is returning to the sea watching the sun rise over the horizon as I enjoy its glory before the heat of the day makes it untenable. Walking in the soft sand relishing the feel of serenity. The only sounds are waves as they ebb and flow. Watching Mother Nature is fascinating, calming and rejuvenating. If I want simplicity and calm, I must seek it. Anything worth having is worth the work. That is the playbook. 

Find the joy

Guard it

Then give

It away

Spread like wildfire

The goodness

Of life

That I find

In Your eyes


The sea 

At Folly

The mountains

In Saluda

The peace

Of my home

Is my gratitude 

Today

11 comments:

  1. Amen! I'm excited to be going to worship service this morning. Have a wonderful Sunday to you and your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said. The sound of waves is very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach scene you paint makes me want to be there barefooted and walking along the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beach and ocean. The ocean is SO powerful and reminds me of the vastness of God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May you always have that peace that passes all understanding. Blessings, Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so wonderful the peace we can get from all of God's creation, and the best thing we can do is share that with others

    ReplyDelete